Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Adding an email link in the side bar

My email address for this blog is

bling4yrblog@gmail.com

To make an email link of your own type this into a html gadget in your side bar but put your own email address instead of mine. You have to type it exactly for it to work. If you can't see it clearly click on the photo to bring it up to a bigger size.

For the blog post on how to add an html gadget click here.

To be able to just copy the link click here.



When it is inserted a single click will open your email and put the email address in the right spot and you will be able to email. Clever eh?

4 comments:

Stephen Soutar said...

Evening Allanah. Just wanted to say thank you for the info on this site because it is a great help and I'm sure you'd like some feedback. I have just made my 2nd blog, nothing fancy but it will get there over Queen's bday weekend by following your instructions. Anyway I'm now going to try and do an email link on it. I'm up very late for me and I'm not a morning person so hopefully I don't feel like crap at school tomorrow. I know we are friends on LinkIn but I don't even really know what that's about, just joined as part of the ICT contract.
Night, night!

Meg said...

thanks Allanah for all your help on blogging. We'd love to put a link to your blog/site on our school (private) wikispace. Would this be onk with you

foto payudara said...

Anyway I'm now going to try and do an email link on it. I'm up very late for me and I'm not a morning person so hopefully I don't feel like crap at school tomorrow. I know we are friends on LinkIn but I don't even really know what that's about, just joined as part of the ICT contract.
Night, night!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help. It works well and was so easy. Much appreciated.